This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
21 Apr 2019
Full-time Technical SEO Specialist
About The Role
We are looking for a talented, dedicated and highly professional Technical SEO Specialist to join our team on a contract basis.
The chosen candidate will be responsible will include but not limited to:
- Assisting/pitching in the sales process to make technical suggestions.
- Auditing sites and coming up with the campaign strategy and recommended suggestions.
- Implementing technical recommendations highlighted from auditing stage.
- Liaising with the account manager to update the client on the current progress.
- Developing and delivering successful SEO campaigns month after month.
- Working with the Digital PR team to produce a content strategy.
- Carrying out monthly/campaign reporting internally and to clients.
- Delivering client campaigns through a combination of proven and experimental strategies.
- Supporting the SEO executives and wider team with SEO training and insights.
- Contributing to the wider Contrast’s business marketing goals, including regular blogging.
- Self-learning to ensure you’re always up to date on the industry and inspired by other SEO campaigns.
- Maintaining a good level of technical SEO knowledge to be able to advise and lead on link equity-focused campaigns and keyword rankings.
As a Technical SEO Specialist, you should have excellent attention to detail and are able to manage your own workload in a busy environment without supervision.
You take pride in your work and will help us to achieve excellent results for our clients.
- Have the skills to identify the most appropriate and valuable strategies for our clients and to deliver those within budget and in line with the client’s wider business goals and those of the SEO strategist where applicable.
- You will have a proven track record of delivering high ROI digital campaigns across a range of clients with link building at their core.
- Ideally, be working agency side in a more senior role and ready to manage accounts here at Contrast.
- At least 4 years of experience working in a similar role/environment and a proven track record of increasing organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- Experience using industry standard SEO/Webmaster tools, websites and guides such as: Ahrefs, BuzzSumo, Google Keyword Tool, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Trends.
- Experience writing SEO content and link building.
- A strong understanding of technical SEO as well as specifics for large-scale e-commerce sites.
- Experience with both local and national SEO.
- Experience with multilingual/international SEO.
- Experience with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) or mobile/smartphone SEO strategy.
- Experience creating monthly reports showing web performance.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience using Google Docs and CMS software such as WordPress, Shopify & Magento.
How to ApplyEmail the company and let them know you found the position on RemoteFolk.com
15 total views, 1 today