Remote PHP Developer (WordPress)
We are looking for an experienced Backend (PHP) Developer with experience in WordPress.
As a backend developer you will be responsible for development, testing and integration of WordPress plugins as well as various client projects involving API’s. This is a remote role with an international small team. The ideal person thinks outside the box, takes initiative and writes clean ‘best practice’ code.
We’re looking for a self driven PHP developer responsible for developing within an Object Oriented Programming environment. You will have a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Expert in HTML, CSS and Sass
- Experience or knowledge of WordPress
- Understanding of API integration through RESTful web services
- Ability to deploy your work to a variety of hosting types (shared, VPS)
- A working understanding of Apache and DNS
- Comfortable in using Git and GitHub for version control
- Knowledge of other web technologies would be awesome! (Node.js, Nginx, Gulp, continuous integration, SSL, SDKs, AWS, Docker, GCE, or other front-end and back-end technologies you’ve come across)
- Excellent communication skills
As a PHP Developer, you would be working on client adhoc projects as well as assisting on WordPress plugin creation and management. You would be managing each project using ClickUp and be able to plan, execute and deliver based on strict deadlines.
This is what your week will look like:
Creating new WordPress plugins
Managing existing plugins (support and improvements)
Collaborating with a team via Slack
Working remotely in a flexible environment with a great team
Learning and reading – our team wants to get better than what we are now
Creating awesome applications using 3rd party API (e.g. Neto, MailChimp etc.)
44 total views, 1 today