Full-time .NET Developer
You will be working directly with us with all the benefits of an international experience with all the professional growth potentialities that it brings.
• Advanced experience with .NET 3.5 to 4.5; at least 3 year.
• Deep knowledge of C#.
• Strong understanding of service-based architectures;
• Strong OOP skills;
• Substantial Personal Responsibility and Autonomy;
• Communication skills and ability to present complex technical information to both technical and non- technical staff;
• Fluent oral and written English.
• Positive attitude
• Team player.
We offer a most competitive benefits package, including:
• Excellent opportunity to work on projects within an internationally based company;
• Very attractive salary package;
• Performance bonus programs;
• Flexible working time;
• Holiday allowance scheme;
• Strong career potential and professional development;
• EU Travel opportunities;
• Very nice and modern work environment;
• Parking place;
• Training & development opportunities;
EpyDoc is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in employment. We thank all applicants and advise that only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position please send your CV to: email@example.com with the subject line "Job Position from RemoteFolk.com"
47 total views, 2 today